Monday, September 13, 2010

roll back to 5 Sep 2010 Weekend outing

We got free ticket to Singapore national Museum all thank to Sis in law, all a long I wanted to bring 2C to the museum, so now is the chance but I did not went inside to the museum for a walk, only 2C with sis in law, mum in law and maid went in to see. I should have go with 2C, but for all this kind of active I wish to go as a family, but gl does not really like to go for this kind of active…. Maybe next time I will meet up with my girl friend and bring 2C to visit museum.

Baby 3C seen to enjoy themselves at the museum, because they have line up lot of hand on game for the kids to play with it…..

Most of the photo here is take by baby cecelia... she can really take nice photo at her age of 3 year old now....
On my way home, saw HSBC having this money tree at their door, It look very nice... wish i have this money tree too.... haha lol

No comments: