Thursday, April 23, 2015

Aim for better future


Was thinking in order to have a better future, what I have to do? Or what I should be doing in order to achieve? What I mean by better future. Actually I also not sure… lol but here is what I am thinking about. 

  1. Health – in order to enjoy, you got to take care your health first right, if not you will spending most of the time and money with your doctor.
  2. Relationship – why one like to be alone, so got to build up your family and friend.
  3. Money – no money how to survive in this world, there is always a saying, no money no talk.  
But again, currently with family and kids also as a full time working mum is so hard to handle. Which one do I prioritize? I always told myself family is more important than work, but without work mean no income then how to maintain the family? This is just going round and round and round tills no end. I understand that family cannot replace but jobs can. But with current economic situation how to find a job easy?

 

Anyway, I was trying to do the following 10!

  1. Exercise, aim to walk 2-3 round around the park daily
  2. Walk 15,000 step daily
  3. Sleep 8hr daily
  4. Replace 1 meal with salad daily
  5. Drink more water, min 1l of water daily
  6. 1 Weekend activities with kids and family. E.g. cycling
  7. Aim to save 20-40% of my monthly salary for Emergency Fund, Holiday Fund
  8. Eat less! All those food list just cannot get out of my mind.
  9. 30 min daily on weekday and 1hr on weekend with 2c on their homework.
  10. 1 hour of chitchat with 2c on their daily life.

No comments: