Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 Hello 2009

Today will be last day of year 2008, what will you be doing today? Shopping? Going countdown party? How will you want to spend your last day of the year?

So are you ready for year 2009 the OX year… Hope everything in 2009 will be better, for me as year 09 will be a busy year for me, as I need to work, study, take care my kids and ofcoz my house-work.

So anyway, I am here to greet you and your family a great 2009 ahead..

New Years Are a Chance for a Beginning
Even when there hasn't been an end.
Wheels turn in an interminable bend,
Yet, marked in one spot, seem to wobble spinning.
Each year we hope to do a little better
Although we know that really nothing's changed.
Reason thinks that everything's arranged,
So we must dream if we would fate unfetter.

New Year’s Reflections

Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives
We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.
And when I/we ponder those who do,
I/we immediately think of you.
Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll/we’ll have a Happy New Year!

No comments: