Friday, February 27, 2009

Recession become workaholic to people?

Now the world is having recession mean downturn for many people, so I am here also trying to save more money, who know what happened next? As today my friend told me that, her friend of friend lost the job, because the company closes down….

It very hurt and sad to hear this news as she with her colleague went for lunch and after lunch then boss ask everyone for meeting and the boss say, “Here is your 1 month pay, and now you have to pack your staff and go home” OMG

During this time think a lot of people will lost job, as almost everyday I can hear or see from new paper that people lost their jobs. Feel sad but hope those people who lost their job will get up soon. May god be with you and bless you

Who will know I am the next one. Therefore, I must work and study hard. Err; Hope this will not happened to ME…. Touch wood touch wood….

Also will like to THANK YOU to my friend who has helped me to check and amend my report, you know who you are, so no need me to spell it out... I am thankful to you for your time and effort….

I will try to save money and TRY not to spend money on unnecessary thing… hmmm, maybe I will go look for a part-time job….

I want to change my shopaholic to workaholic… Use to be workaholic and half shopaholic, seen marry I become more shopaholic than to workaholic, so now I am going back to my workaholic life! I want earn more money…

3 comments:

Justin said...

First correction to help you imporve your english. 我的朋友的朋友is known as my friend's friend.

Justin said...

Here's your first correction. 我的朋友的朋友is call my friend's friend.

Pei Fen said...

okok, thank thank... will take note of it... thank!!