Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting ready for Cecelia 2nd Birthday!!

At first, we were thinking of bringing Cecelia and cristella to cruise to have Cecelia birthday there… Holiday cruise for her 2nd Birthday…. However, when we want to book the curies, is all full…. As cristella got no passport, so by the time the passport is ready, the cruise is full house for that day that we want.

So too bad, seen we desire Cecelia to play all day, I was thinking of bringing her to playground whole day… seen she like to play at playground…. West Coast Park! However, her mei mei Cristella will be very tire under the hot sun…. So I book a room at downtown , as downtown also got lot of fun thing for Cecelia to play, and for her mei mei also get to rest and play…. eXplorerkid here I come!!...

Seen I book a room, i may as well do BBQ and birthday party for Cecelia… right? That is where my idea comes in…. haha I love BBQ…

So now a day busy looking for food, deco, helium balloon and other small small thing for my dearly Cecelia birthday party…..

For the food, I am getting from BBQ Wholesale, as there are the only food catering that are allow to be in at downtown… also it Halal…

I was thinking of getting helium balloon, those balloons that will fly or float de…. I want the room to be fill with those balloon, maybe I will get 10 helium balloons and 1 Happy birthday and Barney balloon…. As Cecelia love barney!!!....

Also for the deco, I am looking for Barney party deco…. Hope to find those cute cute, so that when Cecelia looks at it, she will be very happy….

For her Birthday cake, will be primadeli barney cake ba, if not will be Swensen's ice-cream cake…. Then I will hand bake some cup-cake for her too….. Then maybe will have barney jelly cake, the barney jelly will look like this:
Is there anything that I miss out? Do let me know…. First time open Chalet… hee

No comments: