Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Awfully Chocolate - very nice...

Yesterday went to vivo city to shop for camera, in the end I din buy camera, I buy ice-cream and cake… on my way to find taxi stand I past by this shop name Awfully chocolate, waiting to try their ice-cream so went to buy 1 small small ice-cream…

Just nice they are having prom now, 2 ice-cream and 1 500g cake for about S$50, can not remember how much… but it like S$49.8 some thing… so I buy from them, the lady or girl are so cute and helpful lo…. So nice of them… when you buy the cake you can have some words on it… can not think of anything to write on… seen this week is Cecelia birthday, so I just say Happy 2nd birthday Cecelia....

After got home, went to try the cake… it very nice…. But the price for the cake and ice-cream, a bit ex la… really once in a while can buy type.. Haha now must save money ley…

No comments: