Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Birthday at Star Cruise Vigo….

Here I am again, to update last weekend outing, Last week my family and me went to Star Cruise Vigo to celebrate my B’day…. Therefore, Gl and I bring 2C and maid to cruise… This is the first time Cristella go holiday with us…. So took lot of photo… below are the photo we took during the cruise… but not all la, total I took about 300+ photo, so dun think will upload that much lo…. Enjoy the photo….


See ever Star Curies also have childcare center…


See Cecelia dun want to wear any shoes in the end she is so happily walking around with her foot without a shoes….


See they love to play water, from noon to night… Haha, in between ofcoz got rest and out of the pool, it just that we bring them to pool at night again…


During the cruise, they staff ever give me a free cake, due to my birthday, and they ever sing live Birthday song to me... Haha, I am so shy lo… Everyone was like look at me…


Think everyone gets to enjoy… As the photo show everyone is Happy!!

No comments: