Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Sims 3 for iPhone is being released

Now iphone also have The Sim 3, I just download to my iphone… Seen last night I keep playing with it… seen my sec sch life I am in love with this game… can play hours without ever eating lunch or dinner haha….

Now ever on the go I can play The Sim, hey you know what The Sim 3 is ever better that The Sim 2 lo…. Maybe it my pc too slow, that why the sim 2 not that fun…. Any way I love the sim 3…

All this I got to thank my dear dear GL for helping me to download the game, and load to my iphone… thank GL, now can not wait till lunch time to play the game….

Think iphone and PC, the game will be different, Maybe will save money to buy The Sim 3 for my laptop to play haha…. It a great game to play… You guy should go and buy and play it….

No comments: