Sunday, August 26, 2012

25 Aug 2012 sat

I am tire now 11.30pm... Just got home and bath... Resting on bed while I blog a bit!.... update update!...

Morning wakeup do a bit of housework, went back to 2C school to collect their school bag as SIL help me to fetch 2C, thanks you SIL! you have been a great help!

Afternoon went to Saveur at Purvis street to meet 2c and MIl and SIl for lunch.... The food is nice!.... Yummy,,, at first we though of going to suntec for some shopping!



After a while we decision to go orchard takashimaya for shopping! End up we spend hours in the toy sales.... Bought a lot of toy and bag.... Worth buying! The toy fair will be end tomorrow 26 aug 2012..... I did though I brought some toy in the end we left it on the floor while I go take a basket to put the other toy.....! Should I go back tomorrow to buy those toy that I has miss out today?

No comments: