Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sad due to colleague...

My colleague going on leave and I have to coven her work, there is one matter which I not sure what to do, so in the end I ask my boss who is on leave too, so as per my boss instruction, I do the way and had it confirm by one of the manager before I approve it.

But this morning, my colleague is back and I got a so-call scold by my colleague, on why I approve the way, it was wrong.. bla bla, and she is so mad with me, and give me the look like I am hopeless. It seen that she regretted to have me to coven her job. so next time who should I listen to? It so hard to work in here already, it hard to get along with THIS KIND OF ASS colleague, I am saying those own dep. Can understand those who cannot get along with different department but hardly will have people won’t get along with own department people. If own department colleague don’t understand each other then it will be hard to get along le. Haiz, use to be happy with my work, colleague but now every day I am unhappy due to this fxxking colleague, what a point to stay on…. The only thing I still stay on, is my boss and thing I may learn more, but I don’t think so now I am able to learn much thing, due to my colleague is like so call trying to push another colleague which she like to do my work….

All this is just base on my feeling, don’t mean to say anyone. This is my blog, it a place where I record my feeling and life.

No comments: