Monday, May 4, 2009

Cecelia 2nd Birthday Party

Hi all really thank for those who made it to my girl Cecelia 2nd birthday party at downtown…. For those who miss it, you still got my second girl Cristella birthday party… Maybe, as I still not sure want to have birthday party for her a not…

In the morning we pack pack our bag then off we go to downtown for chalet for my beloved Cecelia 2nd birthday party… when we reach downtown about 11am ba, so went to have our lunch, then meet Xing yi, Shawn and Chris… then after lunch, Shawn and chris went home, then we go to explorer to let Cecelia play… it something like an indoor playground… Should bring your kids there, very fun place…

Here the link:
http://www.explorerkid.com/index/index.aspx

Around 2.30 we went to check in chalet, then meet Shawn and Chris to go NTUC to get our BBQ staff… very rush, after NTUC we went to meet my dad, as my dad bring Otah also her girl… right after that we rush to meet the delivery guy for our BBQ food… I order my food from BBQ wholesale…. Their food very very nice, think next time got BBQ will order again with them…

Around 6pm, the balloon is here…. As I order Barney Foil balloon bouquet with some helium balloons to look nice, the person, very nice and he is super fast… tie tie tie and there you go… very good service….. And my chalet room look so nice with all the balloon in… if you guy want can order from them.. They do sell lot of thing too…

Here the link:
http://www.thebabyonlineshop.com.sg

After all the work we start to BBQ….

I want to say thank to Xing Yi, Shawn and Chris for help me with my BBQ… Ofcoz the most will be Xing Yi, as she miss her class OMG, so pai sa…. At first, she only come until after noon then will go to her class…. But in the end she stay becoz of Cecelia… ahhh, she want to spend the day with her…. As Cecelia is her god-girl girl ma… Feel so bad… haiz… but any way we din have lot of FUN fun FUN…

Here the same photo to shard with you guy… this time really take very litter photo, also the photo dun look nice, so sorry about that as my cam dun know how come siao siao de… hee…


No comments: