Monday, May 18, 2009

I am Sick!!!

On Wednesday, after lunch went back to office feeling very sick, I just feel very unwell, so hold on till after work, Yaaa, it 5.30, start to pack my bag and rush home, so I really feel sick, it like having fever….

After reach home, went to have dinner and bath then sleep… at about 3am, start to have high fever, about 38.3 so took 2 paracetamol and went back to sleep… sorry dear, by wake up you due to my fever and pain….

So on Thursday, still want to went to work….. on the way to work, still the same, stand all the way, on the half way GL call me, to ask me to take MC home to rest… then I listen to him, as I stand all the way… really can not ta han le…. So want to see a doctor, I told doctor that I am having high Fevers, Cough, Body aches, Sore throat and Headaches.. than the doctor like scare, step back a bit… errr, likr I am ET…

But to the doctor, it seen like I am having Influenza A (H1N1), but seen I din go oversea so not to worry, so doctor give me inject to put my fever down… coz on wed night till now my fever dun seen to go down… so the doctor give me 2 day MC to rest...

So I went home after see the doctor, went home on the air-con and sleep sleep… got no mood also too sick to have lunch, but got to eat med so no choose got to eat a bit… then sleep again….

At noontime GL come home from work, see me still having high fever still at 38, so worry and ask me to go see doctor again… so went to see the doctor again, then the doctor say it ok de, as the inject will need to take a few day to cool down the fever… so went home…

At night, about 2am my fever went up to 39.8 so again GL, give me paracetamol, and I am in great pain… so gl say can not go on like that, so ask me to change and he bring me to KKH A&E… when we reach KKH the nurse say that they only see preg woman and woman, but for me I am having fever so they ask me to go SGH or TTH, after thinking went to take taxi to SGH…..

When reach SGH the same thing, take temperature… again… still very high 39+, so they ask me to go to the isolated room, the fever zone!!! Errr… see the doctor say the same thing… this time the doctor take my blood to do blood test, and do x-ray, urine test… all the test la… check this check that… then ask me to wait for 2hr…. so wait wait wait, the result is out… I am safe, I din get the H1N1… wow, lucky me.

So went home to rest… this time again, I can not eat and talk!!! OMG this is my end of life, I am so hungry and the worse is I cannot talk…. Once I talk or eat, my throat is so pain… so long time din eat so little food… Ahhhhhhh, really so angry with myself… cannot eat and talk…. I love to eat and talk a lot… now cannot really kill me….

So guy do take care yourself… due to my sick I miss my relations wedding… ahh… really sick in the wrong time…

No comments: