Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother Day 2009

Very busy with my work and study… So here I am to update my outing for Mother Day, Do you guy bring your mother or mother in law out for lunch or dinner ah… we did bring my mother in law out for small lunch at this No Signboard Seafood Restaurant on sat….

It to show her that we care, love and ofcoz to thank her for bring up GL so that I could have sure a nice husband… haha… anyway just a lunch… haha

Here are the photos…. We spend about 380++ for this lunch the food there is about hmmm 8/10… very nice and all of us eat until very full…. Not bad la, but the price is a bit off lo…



Then on Sunday we went to yishun to have 2nd round of mother day, as I was thinking of bringing my grandmother out for lunch for mother day too… in the end about to reach her house then she say she did not want to go out…. So forget about it we went to yishun there is one HK café... The food there is like hmmm 7/10 not very bad and not very nice…. Maybe you should go and try it out…

No comments: