Friday, April 30, 2010

Cecelia 3rd Birthday and Baby 2C is sick again

Today is 30 April 2010, Cecelia 3rd Birthday…. But poor little Cecelia she is still sick with high fever, cough, flu… feel sad, as she cannot get to enjoy her birthday also cannot eat her birthday cake and those party food…

Seen last year around July 2009, Cecelia is sick with high fever, got FIT and etc…. until now April 2010, she is not really get well… the most about 2 week she is well, and again she will fall sick again…. Is it really that we did not take good care of her, or what…. Haiz, really heart pain to see her falling sick on and off…

This time round it 2C sick together, really hard on my maid le, coz she also did not sleep well too… at night only she and me taking care of 2C, vomit, cough, until the baby dun want to sleep keep on crying….

Cecelia and Cristella faster get well…. Be a happy health baby…. GOD please blesses them….Cecelia, once you got well, I will hold a 3rd birthday and got well party for you…. So must get well fast…

Today I bring 2C to see my childhood doctor, I never know, that the doctor charges is so high it cost me $331.80 for both baby to see a doctor…. And my maid told me it about her 1 month salary lol…. It is really ex… hope it really help 2C fever, cough and flu…. Baby 2C you girl must get well and not get sick so consistently… if not I will soon lost my job lol….

Today did not have any birthday party for Cecelia, so only got take a bit of photo…


No comments: