Monday, April 26, 2010

Roll back to 24 April 2010…..

What a long time seen we had our family dinner together… really like to have family gathering… also it good to have gathering with your family and friend…..

Cecelia 3rd birthday….

We had a small little celebration for Cecelia… she is going to turn to 3 year old this coming Friday 30 April 2010… yaaa… Hopefully she can learn more things for this year 2010… as now she can speak more words now…..

Cecelia gu gu bring her to Time zone to play… she seen to have lot of fun too…. Also her 1st 3rd birthday present from gu gu… a cake, pizza and drawing toy….

Something to add on... we went to prima deli to buy small Cecelia birthday... they ever tab me for the 3 little candle lol… I am so angry… they din really tell me lol… until my MIL told me…. Wan lao… buy cake from them ask for candle also need to pay lol… then what is the point buying the cake from them ley….

No comments: