Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trip to Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 on 17 Apr 2010

Last weekend, we decision to bring 2C to Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 for a walk. Because now a day the weather is so hot so we try to keep it indoor outing….. So meet up with Xing Yi and her boyfriend… it a fun trip but think I spoil they mood lol…..

Not sure why now a day I am so moody lol… haiz….

On our way home, Cristella keep crying and making lot of noise lol….. So GL say not bring her out till maybe she is 3 year old, by then she should be able to understand what we are saying also will be more good girl ba……

After I reach home…. I am so tire, but just cannot fall asleep, so took 2 sleeping pills to help me to get into sleep…. So in the end I have sleep from sat night till Monday morning…. Haha, that sleeping pill can made people sleep wow… but in between I do wake up due to baby crying or have my breakfast, lunch and dinner….. so the whole Sunday “18 Apr 2010” I am very sleepy and feel very drowsy….. Think next time if I could not sleep will try only half sleeping pill…… So guy, dun eat too much sleeping pill too….

No comments: