Monday, July 14, 2014

Going for Cycling ride to Malaysia - Sungai Lembing, Kuantan

Counting down to my next trip with GL to Malaysia - Sungai Lembing, Kuantan. My very first ride at Malaysia with GL, I am so so excited and worry for this trip.
Left 2C with the maid, while they have swimming lesson on Thursday night.
worry that I ride too slow etc, worry about the road, car and weather...

However, I do look forward to the trip, hopefully I can loss some weight too. not to gain from all the good food at Malaysia.

H
ere is the hotel that we are going to spend our 2 night here!.... From its website look okay to me. hopefully I will not disappointed. http://lembingriverview.com/

Oh, from the website, they even have camping area. Maybe we should try one night for the camping.. might be FUN!... lol


trying to upload the photo, but fail, but you can view hotel from the website above.
Finally i am able to upload the photo using Mozilla Firefox!...

I got the itinerary from the Facebook post event.!

Itinerary:
Thursday 17th highlight: Take overnight coach to Kuantan, arrive by 5-6am.
Friday 18th highlight: Ride to Lembing town (45-50km). Explore Lembing town.
Saturday 19th highlight: See the sunrise from Panorama Hill. Explore Lembing. Play fireworks at night.
Sunday 20th highlight: Take 4WD to Rainbow Waterfall!

No comments: