Friday, July 11, 2014

TRA

It been about 10days that I am on TRA, it kinds of hard as there is way too many pill to take everyday, and the pill is really BIG, and to replace one meal with the milkshake. I love to eat, really hard to ask me to skip my dinner with the milk shake. however, I been putting weight since I start this TRA programme, according to the person, it normal there is case that people will put on weight then lost it...

I got to cross my finger that after the whole program I will get to lost the weight, not the weight which I put on during the program is the weight before I even try this product. also this product is not cheap at all. So it better work, as lot of money spend and effort to take all this pill. By the way, daily you have to take 29 pills daily.... it kind of killing me soon! hope I will stay on...
   

No comments: